Inspired Fitness Yoga is a sacred, powerful, safe and nurturing studio filled with warmth, light and love. Our Deep Dive classes invite you into a supportive physical and spiritual experience that will awaken both mind and body. Yogis of all sizes, shapes and experience level are welcome.
Living Yoga Off Your Mat
Cost: $299 (Early Bird Special)
After 1/31/19: $359 (Regular Price)
Space is limited. Advance sign up recommended.
A doorway to a deeper practice through the Yamas & Niyamas. This 6 session deep dive is about finding and following an authentic life both on and off your mat. Move beyond your physical practice and learn how to integrate the 8’fold path into your everyday life.
Deepening your understanding of the 8 Limbs of Yoga (The Yamas & Niyamas) your asana practice will not only expand but can be integrated into everyday life. While yoga is most accessible to the masses through movement (asana, the third limb of yoga), the other 7 limbs can be used as a source to not only strengthen your physical practice but can help you embody the soul of yoga and provide a doorway to a deeper practice of self.
The philosophy of Yamas and Niyamas combine a solid base for a balanced life. They encompass most of the challenges that people face from others and themselves. Whether you’re a practitioner of yoga or have never stepped on the mat, the principles drawn from the ancient texts can strengthen your foundation and help you to embody the soul of yoga in your teachings and in your life.
Who This Is For: Anyone who wishes to experience a deep interpersonal dive into connection with self for more inner peace, strength and balance.
• Dedicated students of yoga who feel the calling to go deeper, integrating the philosophy of yoga into their daily life & practice.
• Yoga teachers who wish to better understand the Yamas and Niyamas, and share it in their own teaching.
You Will Receive:
• Six weeks of guided study and practice
• Licensed Psychotherapist co- leading discussions with Jennifer Fujii that will offer new paths and perspectives on how you interact with yourself and the world around you.
• Deep study of the Yamas and Niyamas
• Seated practices, including lectures, discussion, meditation, pranayama, mantra, journaling for self-study and contemplation for each week
• Asana practices designed to explore each of the 8 Limbs and each Yama and Niyamas
Ahimsa (Non-Violence) – Practicing compassion and forgiveness
Satya (Absence of Falsehood) – Becoming trustworthy to yourself
Asteya (Non-Stealing) – Accepting that what is here is enough
Brahmacharya (Moderation) – Being awake to the senses but not led by them
Aparigraha (Non-Grasping) – Allowing things to come and go
Saucha (Cleanliness) – An everyday clarification of your spaces and practices.